Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy
MrWallpaper.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the MrWallpaper.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify MrWallpaper.com in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the MrWallpaper.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
The MrWallpaper.com Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement
under the DMCA is:
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, MrWallpaper.com will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.